In December of each year, the MCEA Board, along with Committee Chairs, meet as a group to determine the upcoming year’s goals for the Association. The following are the 2023 goals:
GOAL 1: Strengthen the connection and engagement of our members.
- Learn & understand member needs (needs assessment/listening sessions, etc.)
- Focus on School Age Care
- Offer accessible and innovative opportunities to engage, learn, and connect our members to learning and growth opportunities.
- Professional warehouse and training support. Develop resources for member districts to train and support their staff.
- Workforce development and sharing our Community Education story.
GOAL 2: Create a sustainability and growth plan for MCEA.
- Create sustainable partnership with other professional organizations and higher education institutions.
- Continue our legislative advocacy.
- Create sustaining ways for members to engage in MCEA- volunteer, present, committee participation, etc.