Become a Member

Become a Member

Everything you need to develop and sustain leading-edge Community Education programs and services.

MCEA Consultant Services offers four tiers of support to districts interested in investigating or pursuing an assessment of their local Community Education program. The Consultant plays a different role depending on the tier of service.

Hourly rate: $75 per hour (Mileage & other costs are extra)

Hotline

General inquiry through phone or email contact. (No fee)

Technical Assistance

This service includes on-site program observation, face-to-face debriefing meetings, follow-up reports, phone calls and emails as needed or requested. If further services are required, the Consultant will inform program of additional services. (Minimum: three hours of consultation)

Consultation

This service includes a consultant spending up to 75 percent of time onsite doing observations and face-to-face meetings with the Advisory Council or Board of Education. The other 25 percent of time includes follow-up phone consultations, written reports and email communication. (Minimum: ten hours of consultation)

Mentoring

This service includes a mentor spending up to 75 percent of time onsite doing observations and face-to-face meetings. The other 25 percent of time includes follow-up phone consultations, written reports and email communication. (Minimum: ten hours of consultation)

LCER (Local Community Education Review)

This package contains an in-depth assessment of any or all parts of a Community Education department. A team of experts will be formed to meet with staff, Advisory Council, and Board of Education members. Interviews and surveys will be conducted to compile a complete list of data points to assist in the assessment. A final written report will be presented to either the local Community Education Advisory Council or Board of Education. (This is a contracted service. Fee will be negotiated after initial meeting.)

Font Resize
Contrast