Director of Community Services – New Prague Area Schools
New Prague Area Schools is currently seeking a Director of Community Services.
Please apply online at https://www.npaschools.org/new-prague-schools-careers
JOB SUMMARY: Provide leadership, development, implementation and evaluation of Community Services activities, programs and services. Provide excellence in service and collaboration throughout the district and the community as a whole.
– Plan, organize and administer a broad program of community education
– Work with stakeholders to develop cooperative and coordinated programs
– Develop programming based on community need and administer programs in accordance with state and school board guidelines
– Responsible for program/activity registration, fees, and evaluation
– Direct work activities of employees within the department, recruit staff and volunteers
– Prepare annual budgets and financial reports for community education programs and activities
– Monitor revenues and oversee expenditures
– Oversee marketing projects of community education programs
– Facilitate communication and community relations aspects of the community education department
– Current State of MN Administrative Licensure for Director of Community Education
– Bachelor’s degree required
– Master’s degree preferred
– Valid MN driver’s license
– 3-5 years of administrative and supervisory experience in community services programming preferred
New Prague Area Schools is a consistently growing district of 4,000 students, Pre K through 12. The district is located about 45 miles southwest of the Twin Cities. The district serves the students and community members of the New Prague, Elko New Market, northern Lonsdale areas, as well as several other communities. The district offers a small-town quality of life with easy access to the conveniences of a major metropolitan area. I.S.D. 721 is an equal opportunity employer.
4Job Title: 17
Contact Information: Cassie Olson – HR Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org – 952-758-1704