Position: Director of Community Education
Schedule: FTE 1.0 – 12 months
Effective Date: March 2020
· Bachelor’s degree in education or related field
· Master’s Degree in Education preferred
· Current MN community Education Directors License
· 3+ years’ experience with developing, administering, and directing Community Education programs within a school district
· High level knowledge of MN state laws regulating community education
· Proven strategic leadership
· Strong communication skills to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
· Demonstrated knowledge of department budgets and oversight
· Successful record of leadership and organizational experience working with community education programming to align with District established policies, vision and goals
The Director of Community Education provides leadership, supervision and overall administration of a comprehensive Community Education program within established policies, goals and philosophies of the Mahtomedi School District. The Director ensures that quality educational and enrichment programs and services are provided for all lifelong learners.
Apply online at: www.mahtomedi.k12.mn.us click on Human Resources
Follow directions to complete the application. Thank you!
Mahtomedi Public Schools will not discriminated against individuals based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, parental status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age or sexual orientation.