Job Title: ABE/ELL Evening Teacher – Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan ABE
Job Description: ABE/ELL Teacher
3.5 hours per evening Tuesday/Thursday
Effective Date of Employment:
August 26, 2019
July 18, 2019, 4:00 p.m.
Internal Candidates: Use internal transfer form
External Candidates: Apply online
1. Teach curriculum of Independent School District 196.
2. Carry out responsibilities as defined by the master contract.
3. Carry out responsibilities as defined by the principal.
4. Maintain good communication and cooperation with staff and parents.
1. Licensed by the state of Minnesota to teach K-12. EL or ABE license preferred.
2. Experience with adult, English Language, and diverse learner populations preferred.
3. Strong general academic background.
4. Ability to relate positively to students, staff, and community.
Apply Online at
According to contractual agreement.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
District 196 does not discriminate in employment or in any of its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, disability, sexual orientation, age or genetic information. District 196 provides equal access to designated youth groups. The Director of Human Resources (651-423-7859) has been designated to respond to employment-related inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies. The Director of Elementary Education (651-423-7782) and the Director of Secondary Education (651-423-7712) have been designated to respond to student-related inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies. The Director of Special Education (651-423-7629) has been designated to respond to inquiries concerning the rights of a student with a disability. The mailing address for all directors is 3455 153rd Street W, Rosemount, MN 55068.