Become a Member
Membership in MCEA will not only help you and your organization, but will help to enforce community education as a vital part of our state. Please click here to access our membership application.
About MCEA Membership
MCEA memberships are now offered to school districts based on their size. A single fee will entitle the district to a certain number of full individual memberships. It is our belief that allocating a fair number of individual memberships through a district wide plan will bring more individuals into MCEA. This should make it easier to identify members of specialized fields within Community Education and it will also encourage greater participation among smaller districts. For information on what the MCEA Regions are, click here.
Membership Services and Benefits
- Legislative Committee works in support of children, youth and families
- Professional development programs and opportunities
- MCEA Executive Office support
- Right to vote
- Minnesota Zoo Discounts (call the office at 651-257-0752)
- Government Rate Hotel Discounts
- Right to hold office
- Membership Directory
- Annual Conference and Workshop discounts
- Member mailing list and labels
- Listserve Posting of Job Vacancies ($45)
- Legal Services (call the office at 651-257-0752)
As a member, how can you make an impact?
Visit our committees page for information on joining a committee, or our board page for information about serving on our executive board.