Youth Services Coordinator
Position Type: Community Education/Coordinator III
Location: Burnsville-Eagan-Savage ISD#191
Hours: 8 per day
Compensation / Benefits: Per Unit Agreement
Essential Job Functions
Specific job duties for the Youth Development and Services Coordinator:
● Meet with students to explain volunteerism and expectations
● Maintain a central hub of student records, including hours worked, credits earned, yearly reports, letters of recommendations and award applications
● Work with staff to provide access to the central hub
● Promotes volunteerism through social media and electronic publications
● Match students with appropriate agencies
● Maintain current list of potential volunteer sites in the community with priority on school based needs
● Meet with students to reflect on experiences, plan volunteer goals, pathways and validate their volunteer work
● Organize and support a student youth board
● Coordinate with Youth Service Advisory Council to organize volunteering events
● Promote youth service to high school teachers and students
● Collaborate with teachers, staff and students on volunteering activities
● Our online application system offers the opportunity to upload additional information such as a cover letter, resume, references and transcripts. Paper or e-mail copies of these materials will not be accepted.
● Interviews will be conducted with candidates that best meet the current needs of the District.
● Review of materials will start immediately.
● The position will be filled on an undesignated time-frame when, and not until, the right candidate emerges.
Apply online at www.ISD191.org/Employment