Youth Service Coordinator JobID: 5666
Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of youth service/development programs geared primarily to school aged youth with a strong focus on high school age students. Build Strong partnerships with the students, schools, and community.
240 days per year
40+ hours per week
Salary Range $52,319 – $57,181 based on experience in a similar position
· Bachelor Degree in education, recreation, human services, social work, or related field.
· Three years experience in the development and implementation of youth programming and/or youth development.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and public relations skills.
· Ability to build relationships with high school students to assist them on their individual educational pathway.
· Ability to work with students of all ability levels, and to make adjustments to teaching techniques to fit individual needs.
· Strong organizational skills with ability to successfully manage multiple programs/projects.
· Experience managing and supervising staff, volunteers, and students.
· Ability to be open to new ideas and creating programs that serve the youth of the community.
See job description for addditional knowledge, skills and abilities required
Application Procedure: Applicants please apply online and upload a Cover Letter, Resume and 2 Letters of Recommendation.
Application deadline: 3:00 pm on November 26, 2018