The Delano Public School District’s Community Education Department is seeking applicants for a part-time licensed ECFE parent educator.
The individual will teach up to seven ECFE classes per week in the mornings/evenings and conduct the Parent Exit Interview at Early Childhood Health and Developmental Screening. Salary is per the district’s master contract ECFE Teacher Salary Schedule. Detailed information is available on the district website.
· Dual licensure in Early Childhood & Parent Education is strongly preferred.
· Minimum of two year experience working with infants, toddlers and/or preschool age children and their parents preferred.
· Experience working with special needs children is preferred
· Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
· Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work collaboratively and maintain positive relationships with students, parents, and school and Community Education staff
· Knowledge of 2017 Minnesota Early Childhood Indicators of Progress and Parent Education Core Curriculum Framework
· Understanding of Creative Curriculum and Teaching Strategies GOLD Assessment
BA or BS Degree and current Minnesota teaching license in: Parent Education; Family Education/Early Childhood, Early Childhood Family Educator, or School Social Worker.
Position reports to: Early Childhood Programs Coordinator
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Application Process: Apply on-line at www.delanoschools.org – Posting # 1085
Early Childhood Programs Manager
Delano Public Schools
763-972-6210, press 4