The Delano Public School District’s Community Education Department is seeking applicants for a part-time licensed ECFE educator.
The individual will teach five to six ECFE classes per week in the mornings / evenings. This teacher will also do the developmental screening portion of Early Childhood Health and Developmental Screening. Salary is per the district’s master contract ECFE Teacher Salary Schedule. Detailed information is available on the district website.
· Dual licensure in Early Childhood & Parent Education is strongly preferred
· Minimum of two years experience working with infants, toddlers and/or preschool age children and their parents preferred
· Experience working with special needs children is preferred
· Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
· Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work collaboratively and maintain positive relationships with students, parents, and school and Community Education staff
· Knowledge of Minnesota Early Childhood Indicators of Progress birth to three & Preschool,
· Understanding of Teaching Strategies GOLD Assessment
Position / Licensure Requirements:
BA or BS Degree and current Minnesota teaching license in: Parent & Family Education, Family Education / Early Childhood, Early Childhood Education, Early Childhood Family Educator, ECSE, or Nursery School.
Position reports to: Early Childhood Programs Coordinator
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Apply on-line at www.delano.k12.mn.us to posting # 1088
Early Childhood Programs Manager
Delano Public Schools
763.972.6210, press 4