Coordinator of Early Childhood Family Education, Minnetonka Preschool, and Early Childhood Screening,
1.0 FTE JobID: 4515
Position Type: Administration/Professional/Community Education Coordinator
Date Posted: 2/2/2018
Location: Minnetonka Community Education Center (MCEC)
Date Available: July 2018
Closing Date: 03/05/2018
Minnetonka Community Education
Located at Minnetonka Community Education Center
2017-2018 Hiring Salary Range: $75,907-$90,583.
Regionally competitive benefits
This position is part of the Minnetonka Association of Administrators (MAA) and reports to the Executive Director of Minnetonka Community Education.
Provide leadership in the development, coordination, implementation, and evaluation of the Minnetonka Community Education Programs: Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE), Minnetonka School Readiness, Minnetonka birth-5 outreach programs, Home Visitor programs, ECFE summer school, MCEC child care, Early Childhood Screening, Minnetonka Preschool, and Child Family & Support Program (CFSP). Serve on the MCE Leadership Team, the MCEC Leadership Team, the District Admin. Council. Supervise, train, and evaluate all licensed and non-licensed staff in these programs. Manage program budgets and financial expenditures. This position may also include some teaching in the classroom.
1. Evidence of a current Minnesota teaching license in Family Education or Parent Education required. A license in both areas preferred. A Minnesota administrative or supervisory license is preferred but not required.
2. Evidence of previous successful leadership or supervisory experience.
3. Evidence of a Bachelor’s degree in related field. Master’s degree preferred.
4. Evidence of excellent record of past performance applicable to performing the duties of the position.
5. Evidence of excellent communications and human relations skills.
6. Evidence of excellent decision-making, problem solving, and group facilitation skills.
Interested applicants need to complete our online application form and upload the following supplemental documents:
1. Letter of interest (attn: Tim Alexander, Executive Director of Human Resources)
3. Letters of recommendation
4. College transcripts
5. Samples of professional writing samples or other illustrations of work related performance
Email To A Friend