Community Education Coordinator – Jordan
Description: Full time, year round Community Education Coordinator. Salary range $40,000-$48,000.
Coordinate, develop and plan for adult and youth programs including health and fitness activities as well as other related services for the Jordan School district including:
- Youth Enrichment and Adult Enrichment
- Fitness classes for the community and community center members
- Special events & projects
- Communications & outreach
- Create and promote adult, senior, youth enrichment, fitness classes, and events.
- Monitor and evaluate programs. Recommend program changes.
- Manage program revenues and expenditures.
- Collect and analyze program data.
- Plan, administer, and execute special events.
- Look to enhance community center membership experience
- Cultivate community partnerships.
- Network and collaborate with peers.
- Plan and execute fundraising efforts.
- Search and write for grants to support community programming.
- Conduct research and development for community programming.
- BS/BA Degree
- Two years prior experience required with an understanding of Community Education programming
- Successful experience using technical hardware, software including databases, presentation, composition,
- analysis; web-based applications.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt successfully, and work independently.
- Excellent customer service skills. Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to meet the needs of
- diverse learners. Ability to plan, implement and execute programs. Proficiency in technology.
- Working Conditions:
- Classroom, office, sitting, standing, lifting, pushing, pulling, keyboarding, etc.
Apply online at: www.jordan.k12.mn.us
Deadline to apply: Noon on Monday, Oct. 23