Job Title: ABE Diploma Math Teacher – Rosemount/Apple Valley/Eagan ABE
Job Description: ABE – Math and GED Teacher – 0.19 FTE (Afternoons/Evenings)
Monday and Wednesday – late afternoon/evening
4.25 hrs per afternoon/evening; two afternoons/evenings per week
Effective Date of Employment:
August 28, 2017
August 4th, 2017
Internal Candidates: Use internal transfer from
External Candidates: Apply on line
1. Teach curriculum of Independent School District 196.
2. Carry out responsibilities as defined by the master contract.
3. Carry out responsibilities as defined by the principal.
4. Maintain good communication and cooperation with staff and parents.
1. Licensed by the state of Minnesota to teach secondary mathematics.
2. Strong general academic background.
3. Ability to relate positively to students, staff, and community.
Click here to Apply Online
According to contractual agreement.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
District 196 does not discriminate in employment or in any of its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, disability, sexual orientation, age or genetic information. District 196 provides equal access to designated youth groups. The Director of Human Resources (651-423-7859) has been designated to respond to employment-related inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies. The Director of Elementary Education (651-423-7782) and the Director of Secondary Education (651-423-7712) have been designated to respond to student-related inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies. The Director of Special Education (651-423-7629) has